The government and management of the company Calidade
Galicia S.A.U. are entrusted to the following bodies, with the powers conferred
thereon by the rules:
- Shareholders’ General Meeting. Having the company a sole member, it is represented by the person occupying the post of holder of competent management body for Heritage of the Xunta de Galicia (Autonomous government), or in his deputy.
- The Board of Directors. It is composed of the following six members:
The members of the Board of Directors will hold office while occupying the post which give rise to their appointment.
- The person occupying the post of General Director of Commerce.
- A representative from each of the regional departments with competence in Commerce, Agriculture, Fisheries and Taxes.
- A representative from IGAPE (Galician Institute for Economic Promotion).
- The Presidency. The post of president will be occupied by the head of The General Directorate in charge of Commerce. His/her responsibilities include:
- Taking office and inspection of all the company’s services, supervise its management and the development of its social activities.
- Propose the appointment of the person who will act as managing director to the Board of Directors.
- Managing director. He or she will report to the Board and will manage the company’s business organization and its corporate business.